How I work
Hi, I’m Caroline. I offer confidential, caring and non-judgmental counselling and psychotherapy for individuals, couples and groups. Specialising in the theory of Transactional Analysis, I use an integrative and relational approach to support you on your journey to achieving your full potential.
I will enable you to explore and understand why you are behaving, thinking and feeling the way you do, giving you the opportunity to make changes in the areas you would like to.
Alternatively, you may not be able to identify your problems but have a vague feeling of feeling blocked, stuck or you feel you are in limited repeated patterns of behaviour that you would like to change.
I will work with you, on your path to explore these areas.
- Diploma in Counselling using Transactional Analysis (Level 7)
UKATA Counselling Diploma
- Advanced Clinical Psychotherapy training using Transactional Analysis
- Certificate TA101 in Transactional Analysis
- Certificate Foundation Year – Transactional Analysis
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Certificate in Working Creatively with Trauma
- PODS Training – Hope for Healing, Child Sexual Abuse
- Certificate working with Trauma and the Brain
Individual & Couples Therapy – Online or Face-to-Face
Individual and couples therapy offers a space to talk and explore what you would like to change and learn how to bring the change about in a safe, confidential and non-judgmental space.
Wellbeing Groups / Group Therapy
Group sessions are available for anyone who is interested in understanding more about themselves, their happiness, confidence and self esteem or more of what they already have.
The group experience gives individuals an opportunity to explore the unique environment in which to learn about and experience both self and others.
Online or Face-to-Face?
You can choose to have your individual or couples sessions either online or face-to-face.
Online therapy sessions are ideal for those who live further away or are unable to attend in person. Online sessions are a convenient way of receiving therapy. Some of the reasons you may choose online therapy may include:
- Busy work/personal schedule
- Limited childcare
- Do not drive or have limited access to transport
Areas of Specialism
- Sexual Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Self Harm
- Relationship Difficulties
- Loss and Bereavement
- Work Related Stress
- Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Plus, many more
Services & Fees
What is Transactional Analysis Therapy?
A modern psychology framework which promotes personal growth and change, helping individuals to reach their full potential in all aspects of life.